About the iWALK2.0 hands-free crutch
The first of its kind in the world, the iWALK2.0 is a revolutionary alternative to crutches.
It is a hands-free crutch (or temporary lower leg prosthetic if you prefer) designed for otherwise healthy people recovering from lower leg injury, dealing with amputation or with other long term leg and foot conditions. The iWALK2.0 makes it possible to do everyday tasks such as cooking, shopping, climbing stairs, or walking your dog in safety and comfort once more. It gives you the capability to perform your day-to-day activities, enhance your mobility, and restore your independence. The iWALK2.0 is a clinically proven alternative to crutches. Read some of the medical research and reviews for the iWALK.
The iWALK2.0 is manufactured in the USA by iWALKFree Inc.
It was invented by Lance Matthews, a fifth generation farmer from Ontario. Canada. Read more about the history and design of the iWALK.
Once you’ve got used to your iWALK2.0, you should have no trouble getting back to doing the things that you love.
Walking the dog, shopping and even golf are all possible with the iWALK2.0
If you need to be non weight bearing for any length of time and do not want give up your traditional daily routine, the iWALK2.0 is for you!
- Pain free, hands free mobility
- For all non-weight bearing lower leg injuries
- Walking on the iWALK2.0 feels natural and easy
- Regain your independence
- Take on or off in seconds
- Quickly converts for Left or Right leg use
- Fits heights from 4’10 to 6’6”
- Independent upper and lower leg adjustments
- Customizable straps
- Comfortable for long term use
- Keeps your injury partially elevated
- Comes with a 1 Year Warranty
- The iWALK2.0 is a patented FDA and CE Registered Class 1 Medical Device
- Comfortable hypoallergenic foam padding
- Clinically proven
Tool free, intuitive adjustments
Do you hate using crutches? Is the iWALK2.0 suitable for you?